Wednesday, September 20, 2006

went back to school today. looking at the school. it makes me feel warm. the place that i studied in fer more den half a year. the greenery. the buildings. the lecture theatres. bet i would miss all these if my application to Ngee Ann Poly's Film, Sound, Video is successful. i wonder whether it is the right choice or not. im wasting one year after all. and most importantly, theres NO Sub Paper in NP!!! but den again, if i am able to change to NP, i would be doin something i like. not some course that i have no choice but to do it. doin something i like will motivate me and push me forward.

actuali TP is quite a nice place to study in. nice environment. nice food. nice girls(although that has not been confirmed. hee.)

nevertheless, i still hope my application would go thru. realli hope so.. =)

No comments: