Sunday, November 05, 2006

havent been blogging. tired i guess. with all my schoolwork. school started well. have quite a few modules. all not so bad lah. haha. at least i got PSYCHOLOGY!!! dats the module that perks me up man. its so interesting!! i never sleeps in that lecture i tell you. lol.

alright. bout today. today is Celine's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! hah. hope you like the bag!!! me and clement had a hard time choosing okay. lol.

chose my song for the Trinity Competition. have to write lyrics for the song within one week. phew. its going to be a long week man. i will do my best, dats for sure. the song is nice. deres oso lyrics to it already. the song plus the lyrics, wah, damn nice. so i seriously doesnt noe how to add another set of lyrics in dat will sound better then the original. hais. well. im not trained in lyrics-writing anyway. i will just take this competition as a gauge to see how far i can go. haha. okay. gotta slp. bye.

No comments: