Sunday, April 22, 2007

WOAH. look at it! it has been LONG since i blogged. lol. no time lah. has been working fer the pass 5 days and before that got concert and all sorts of things. busy. busy. busy. haha. holidays are always like that. busier then normal school days.

school starts tomorrow. depressing senario. cuz frm tomorrow onwards. i wld be separated frm my classmates. hais. due to me needing to repeat one module. sian. like going into a new class like that. everyone i duno. it all boils down to adaptibility. haha. hope theres some great ppl in the class. or else im dead fer sure.

OHH OHH. i got LAW as my elective module. haha. last sem i wanted psychology and i got it. this sem i wanted law and, amazingly, i got it too! haha. dont know why. maybe these are modules that nobody wants? stereotyped as boring? dont know leh. but im interested in it. thats wads impt. haha. cant wait man.

for the coming semester. i hope that a change in studying environment can help me man. my target fer this sem is B for all modules. quite a tall order since i've been getting Ds. but nevertheless, i have to try. its my FUTURE. haha. just pray that god will help me thru this semester and get good grades. =)


to ALYNNA -- haha. thanks fer praying eh! haha. im SOOOOOOO much better alr. like recovered completely like that. maybe its ur prayers? haha. =)

No comments: